I stumble across so many treasures on the internet while finding market for other stories. Here’s where I’ll share them with you, alternating weekly between vintage/second-hand and contemporary finds. Sign up here for our Shopping Newsletter, with eight additional finds every Friday.
This week, I’m highlighting some really cool items that are all on sale.
- Pajama-esque shorts from Ace & Jig in a bold candy stripe.
- Some of my favorite everyday sneakers by Onitsuka Tiger are now $63.
- This statement Shrimps bag is on sale for 70% off at MATCHESFASHION. Who cares what athleisure I’m wearing when I have this.
- An incredibly gorgeous purple eyelet blouse at a sweet discount. It also comes in white!
- This citrus colored no-strap-tan-lines one piece is 50% off and just FYI would be great worn as a top, too.
- This puff sleeve ruched off-the-shoulders top with violet flowers is over 50% off.
- Reformation is having a huge sale that includes this romantic peplum top at 50% off.
- These elastic-waist cargo pants for under $50 which is a good way of wearing loungewear but not looking like it.
Graphic by Lorenza Centi.