I talk about napping all the time. All the time!
After I eat food: “God I’d love a nap right now.”
After I do chores: “I think I need a nap.”
After I see a baby napping: “That baby doesn’t even know how good it is has it, napping all the time.”
After I see a cat or dog napping: “That cat/dog doesn’t even know how good it is has it, napping all the time.”
Before I’m about to go out (to dinner, to a party, just anywhere outside my room, really): “I should probably take a nap first.”
In that case, I’d like to thank my sleepy stars that we, Man Repeller, teamed up with Negative Underwear to make a limited edition kit (there are only 250 not to raise your blood pressure or anything!!!) that’ll make even the most nap-resistant human excited for just a nod of shut-eye.
Now, I’m a Negative Underwear fan. Love their bras, love their briefs. BUT I HAVE NEVER FELT SOMETHING SO INSANELY SOFT, SAVE FOR THE UNDERPART OF A KITTEN’S CHIN, AS THEIR WHIPPED SLEEP SET, WHICH YOU CAN FULLY WEAR WHILE AWAKE BY THE WAY.
Gah. Sorry for shouting. That probably woke you up from the nap you were day-dreaming about. I got excited because we made our OWN Man Repeller x Negative Underwear whipped set, and it’s inside this kit!
What else is inside? So glad you asked:
– A custom Negative x Man Repeller Whipped A-Top + High-Waist Brief lounge set with brightly-colored stitch trim (know I just said that, but I didn’t tell you about the trim, did I?)
– A silk pillowcase that Negative and Man Repeller dreamed up together (it features an embroidered butt!)
– A colorful pair of crew socks that we designed together to keep your toes cozy and happy.
– A Lake & Skye rollerball fragrance of 11 11 (make a wish!)
– A silk eye mask with embroidered heart-shaped sunglasses
– A box of CAP Beauty Matcha Sticks for an after-nap pick-me-up
– And a double cherry hair clip, the literal cherry on top
I’m so excited about this launch that I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep a wink until I know who’s joining me, so click here to get your own (and one more time for those nappers in the back: we only made 250 kits!), and then tell me in the comments who’s ready for nap time!